- Purchase Orders
All Purchase Orders must be faxed in or e-mailed. The PO must have any special requirements prominently noted on the PO, such as required shipping date and shipping preference.
- Minimum Order
$50.00 – US Dollars.
Upon approved credit, terms are 1% 10-Net 30 days. COD terms or credit card charges will apply until credit terms are established. These terms must be met for the account to remain open. Accounts over 60 days old will be monitored and reviewed for change to COD only terms. All overseas customers must prepay for all orders. A wire transfer to Arrow’s bank account must be received prior to any shipment. Arrow now accepts Visa & MasterCard as an alternative to wire transfers. All payments shall be applied first to the reductions of any and all accrued and paid interest and the balance to the reduction of principal until payment, in full, shall be made pursuant to this Agreement. As security for payment of any sum due or to become due under the terms of this or any other agreement with the customer, Arrow is hereby granted the right by the customer to retain possession of and to have a lien upon all of the customer’s property in Arrow’s possession, including work in progress, finished work and work relating to other orders of the customer. Customer further acknowledges and agrees that the extension of credit in the acceptance of notes or guarantee of payment, shall not affect said security interest and lien. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that it shall pay any and all costs and expenses relating to the collection of all payments due hereunder, if any, and there shall be allowed and included as additional indebtedness in any judgment relating to the collection of payments due hereunder, all expenditures and expenses which may be paid or incurred by Arrow, including, but not limited to, actual attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Our standard shipment method is UPS Ground, FOB Bensenville, IL. Other shipment methods are available upon written request. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipment. All shortage and shipping claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt. The customer must keep the original boxes until action is taken by Arrow.
- Drop Shipment
$25.00 surcharge for all drop ships.
- Blanket Purchase Order Policy
Blanket orders can be scheduled for a duration of 12 months or less, starting with the first delivery date. Delivery schedules are to be established at the time of order with deliveries scheduled at least every 30 days. Depending on production schedules, Arrow may ship up to two weeks before the scheduled delivery date. At least 2 weeks notice is required for delivery changes, including quantity, ship date and ship via changes. A reduced quantity may result in a change in price depending on price breaks quoted. Changes in delivery quantities may not be less than 50% of the originally scheduled delivery. All change requests shall be in writing. No more than 30 days’ average usage may be postponed for delivery (based on the original delivery schedule) at any given time. All parts remaining in stock after 12 months will be shipped and billed at the end of the 12th month. Arrow reserves the right to manufacture all parts on a blanket PO at the same time and hold them in stock for scheduled deliveries. Pricing is based on average monthly shipment quantity. All standard payment terms and conditions shall apply.
- Order Cancellations
All standard stocked components can be cancelled at no charge before shipping, provided total order value is less than $5,000.00. If greater than $5,000.00, there will be a minimum 25% cancellation fee. No blanket order cancellations on custom parts. Cancellations for a blanket on standard parts shall be subject to a 20% cancellation charge for the remaining quantity of the order, billed at the time of cancellation.
- Return Policy
All requests for returns must be made within 30 days of receiving shipment. An RGA must be issued by Arrow before goods will be accepted for return. The RGA, must also accompany the parts back to Arrow. Returned goods are to be shipped freight prepaid in appropriate packaging. The returning party is solely responsible for the as-received condition of the returned goods. Returned parts will be inspected and must be in saleable condition before credit is issued. A 20% restocking fee applies to all returns unless otherwise specified by Arrow. Custom parts are not returnable.
The customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that he shall indemnify and hold harmless Arrow from any and all loss, cost, expense and/or damages including actual attorneys’ fees incurred by Arrow on account of any and all manners of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against Arrow, on grounds alleging that the said part violates any copyright, patent, or any proprietary right of any other person. Customer hereby agrees, at the customer’s sole cost and expense, to promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding, that might be brought against Arrow provided, that Arrow shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and further, provided, that Arrow shall give the customer such reasonable time as the exigencies of this situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
Arrow WARRANTS THAT THE GOODS AND SERVICES SOLD HEREUNDER WILL CONFORM TO THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. Arrow MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS. Arrow’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO Arrow’S OPTION EITHER:
- TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE GOODS OR SERVICES ORDERED; OR
- TO RETURN THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE CUSTOMER.
Arrow SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS EVEN IF Arrow SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. ANY CLAIM MUST BE IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF GOODS, IF FOR SHORTAGES, OR WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF GOODS FOR DEFECTS, AND THE GOODS MUST BE HELD AT CUSTOMER’S PLACE OF BUSINESS FOR Arrow’S INSPECTION; OTHERWISE, SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE DEEMED WAIVED. IN NO EVENT MAY ANY CLAIM BE MADE AFTER GOODS HAVE IN ANY WAY BEEN PROCESSED BY THE CUSTOMER. NO GOODS MAY BE RETURNED TO Arrow WITHOUT Arrow’S CONSENT.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their heirs, administrators, executors, successors or assigns. This Agreement and any and all identified Schedules incorporated by reference herein or physically attached hereto set forth the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties as to the subject matter set forth herein and merge and supersede all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of any kind and every nature between them with respect to such subject matter. There are no separate contemporaneous agreements, either oral or written, which change, modify or contradict this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that it has not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representations or statements, oral or written, not expressly contained in this Agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail, notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any other instrument submitted by Customer. Such order or other instrument shall be for Customer’s internal use only. Any ambiguities in this Agreement will not be strictly construed against the drafter of the language bu shall be resolved by applying the most reasonable interpretation under the circumstances, giving full consideration to the intentions of the parties at the time contracting. This Agreement may not be construed against any party by reason of its preparation.
- In the event of any controversy, claim or dispute as to construction or operation of, or rights and liabilities relating to this Agreement, at Arrow’s option, each such question shall be submitted to and settled by arbitration to be conducted by the American Arbitration Association and held in Chicago, Illinois. Customer agrees to reimburse Arrow for all court costs, costs of arbitration and reasonable attorneys’ fees which Arrow may incur by reason of Customer’s failure to perform under this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be construed to be several in its nature, and as such, if for any reason any section or portion of any section is subsequently determined to be invalid or unenforceable or in need of modification by any court or by the arbitrator for any reason, then and in that event, the rest of this Agreement shall stand and be in full force and effect as modified, except insofar as the invalid portion thereof shall be stricken. No omission or delay by Arrow at any time to enforce any right or remedy reserved to it, or to require performance of any of the terms or provisions hereof by Customer at any time designated, shall be a waiver of any such right or remedy to which Arrow is entitled, nor shall it in any way affect the right of Arrow to enforce such provisions thereafter.THE CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRICES. THE CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE PARTIES AND THAT THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES AND CANCELS ALL PREVIOUS WRITTEN AND ORAL AGREEMENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.